Yes, I promised this post the other day, but there are times I feel like our charming hamlet is 40 miles from Mayberry, instead of 40 miles from the city! Power outages, for us, are not merely a surge. They often have long-lasting effects (where IS that ‘gouging-my-eyes-out’ emoticon, anyway?).
- Don Emilio’s and Fun with Tequila
- Bedford Post Inn: Way, Way Worth it!
- Cooking for Men.
- The Key to Successful Vodka Piecrusts
- Thanksgiving Countdown: Cranberry Sauce and Pie Crusts
- Thanksgiving Countdown: Sandwich Rolls
- A Fabulous Thanksgiving Begins; Things I Don’t Care About.
- Another Sign of the Impending Apocalypse; James Blonde? Not worth it.
- Q – Quite Worth It!
- Ain’t Nothin’ but a Hound Blog
- Aroma Cucina
- Beautiful Basset Puppies
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- FiveCat Studios, AIA, LLC, WBA (World’s Best Architect)
- Kick-Ass Attorney
- Local Restaurant Supply Store: Harris Restaurant Supply
- Marissa’s Kitchen
- My Culinary Education
- Online Restaurant Equipment Source: Instawares
- Organic Flours, Grains, and more
- Peet’s Coffee and Tea
- Small Bites: a blog by Liz Johnson, Journal-News Food Editor
- Villa Booking Agent: Islands, Europe, and beyond